Welcome to Nexus Academic Publishers (NAP)
Nexus academic publishers (NAP) are a group of experts providing services to the scientific/research community for publishing high quality research. While open to world, we appreciate the submissions from developing countries.
Our primary features includes
- Rapid processing of manuscript (3 week time)
- Production of article with in 48 hours after accceptance of page proof by author
- Being open access, your research reach to scientific community without any restriction
- A highly qualified editorial board
- Provide support to the authors for writing their research papers
- Publish articles of all types including research articles, reviews, mini-reviews, short communication and case reports etc.
- Student Portal provides platform to graduates, post graduates and faculty to share educational and research data
Recently Published Articles
Optimization of the In-Vitro Growth of Clostridium perfringens type D
Ajay Kumar Rai, Vinod Kumar Chaturvedi, Thangalazhy Gopakumar Sumithra, Sunita Chougule, Bincy Joseph, Murugan Shanmugam
- Haematological Profile and Blood Chemistry in Diarrhoeic Calves affected with Collibacillosis
- Sero-epidemiological Pattern of Salmonellosis in Animals of Rohilkhand Region, Uttar Pradesh, India