Suggest A New Journal
Suggest a New Journal
Nexus Academic Publishers (NAP) is devoted in establishment of open access journals covering all disciplines of science and technology. We strongly encourage proposals and recommendations for new journals from you. If you would take pleasure to start a new open access journal on our platform, we will be happy to start working with you right away on the new journal. Please provide us the following information at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate the proposal, and if the proposal is accepted, we will inform you shortly.
The following information should be included as part of a new journal proposal:
- Detailed CV of the proposer including, name, affiliation, scientific achievments and previous experience.
- Description of the new journal, Proposed title (a single name or several possible names), aims and scope, type of contents (e.g. review articles, research papers, tutorials, technical reports, case studies, research notes, letters, etc.), intended audiences and expected contributors.
- Proposed editor-in-chief. Please name proposed editor-in-chief and attach their CV. The editor-in-chief of an ExcelingTech publisher journal should be a senior person in the field with an international reputation, and must be prepared to be heavily involved with time and efforts.
- Proposed editorial board members. Please list potential editorial board members. For each possible editorial board member, please include their area of expertise. As the journal is to be international, the editorial board is expected to cover an extensive geographical area.
- Production and operation. Please suggest frequency of publication (issues per year), length of journal (articles per issue), length of papers (words per paper), and anticipated launch date. Please also provide an overview of the proposed editorial process.