Welcome to Nexus Academic Publishers (NAP)
Nexus academic publishers (NAP) are a group of experts providing services to the scientific/research community for publishing high quality research. While open to world, we appreciate the submissions from developing countries.
Our primary features includes
- Rapid processing of manuscript (3 week time)
- Production of article with in 48 hours after accceptance of page proof by author
- Being open access, your research reach to scientific community without any restriction
- A highly qualified editorial board
- Provide support to the authors for writing their research papers
- Publish articles of all types including research articles, reviews, mini-reviews, short communication and case reports etc.
- Student Portal provides platform to graduates, post graduates and faculty to share educational and research data
Recently Published Articles
Genetic Diversity, Zoonotic Risk and
Riasat Wasee Ullah, Jafir Hussain Shirazi, Muhammad Abubakar, Aamer Bin Zahur, Asma Latif, Tahseen Alam
Surveillance of Poultry Diseases in Punjab Province, Pakistan; Special Reference to Newcastle Disease
Habib-ur-Rehman, Naseem Fawad, Ghulam Abbas, Ghazala Naheed, Bushra Siddique, Farhan Afzal, Jawad Munawar, Mian Aurangzeb, Muhammad Atif, Imtiaz-ul-Haq, Jamila Shafi, Muhammad Sabir Farooq, Zahid Ali Tahir, Muhammad Qamar, Abid Hussain, Muhammad Saleem, M
- Nucleotides Supplementation Improves Various Function of the Body