Welcome to Nexus Academic Publishers (NAP)
Nexus academic publishers (NAP) are a group of experts providing services to the scientific/research community for publishing high quality research. While open to world, we appreciate the submissions from developing countries.
Our primary features includes
- Rapid processing of manuscript (3 week time)
- Production of article with in 48 hours after accceptance of page proof by author
- Being open access, your research reach to scientific community without any restriction
- A highly qualified editorial board
- Provide support to the authors for writing their research papers
- Publish articles of all types including research articles, reviews, mini-reviews, short communication and case reports etc.
- Student Portal provides platform to graduates, post graduates and faculty to share educational and research data
Recently Published Articles
Surveillance of Poultry Diseases in Punjab Province, Pakistan; Special Reference to Newcastle Disease
Habib-ur-Rehman, Naseem Fawad, Ghulam Abbas, Ghazala Naheed, Bushra Siddique, Farhan Afzal, Jawad Munawar, Mian Aurangzeb, Muhammad Atif, Imtiaz-ul-Haq, Jamila Shafi, Muhammad Sabir Farooq, Zahid Ali Tahir, Muhammad Qamar, Abid Hussain, Muhammad Saleem, M
- Nucleotides Supplementation Improves Various Function of the Body
Comparative Potential of Traditional versus Modern Diagnostic Tests in Estimating Status of Caprine Johne's disease
Dilip Singh Barad, Bharat Singh Chandel, Abidali. Dadawala, Harshad C. Chauhan, Hemendra Singh Kher, Sagar Shroff, Abidali Gulamhaider Bhagat, ShoorVir Singh, Pravin Kumar Singh, Ajay Vir Singh, Jagdip Singh Sohal, Saurabh Gupta, Kundan Kumar Chaubey